.

seposen untuk Porsche

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tudung

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 8/21/2013 11:38:00 AM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.

I was in my class when suddenly my phone ringed twice. So after I finished my class, I rushed off to canteen to have a hot drink while rummaging through my phone. It was my husband sending me a story about a 11 year old boy who died because of hot fever. Before he went away, he wrote a note to his mother telling that he had saved few dollars for her mother to buy a proper baju kurung and tudung so that she can cover her body in a Muslimah way. So that her mother will not be burned during the Judgement Day.

So, it is a sad story.

But the saddest thing is...

He asked me to wear tudung, just like his late mother did.

I was...speechless. Yes, because I never thought that he will came to that point. And that he remember that I once told him that I want to wear purdah and burqa'.

Last night we had a conversation on how a man loved to see a girl, tho she wears hijab, but the trendy and fashionable hijab like todays. Not the lame and old fashioned hijab. But insist on having his wife following the same trend. It was quite irony.

Then my husband said that, something nice to see must not be something nice to have.






***





I don't think I can change the way I'm wearing in just a blink of an eye.



0 comments: