.

seposen untuk Porsche

Monday, September 30, 2013

The Surprise

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 9/30/2013 09:27:00 PM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.

It was 4 in the morning. We were lying side by side and suddenly he brought me to lie on his shoulder. Then he took my hand and going through my finger. I remembered that I haven't wear our ring a week before I admitted to the hospital until now. And how seriously he called our baby 'Abang' instead of 'Adik'. Because I resist to have another baby in such a short period. While he, on the other hand, was looking forward for number 2, 3, 4 and 10!

"Why?" I asked him while he's busy rummaging through my finger.
"Nothing,"
"Yes. If nothing there (moving my finger) then no more babies," I told him, in a funny way. Then I smile.
Out of sudden, he put a ring on my finger. I was glued to the ring. Speechless.
"Happy birthday, Sayang..."
I looked at him.
"And for our second child..."
Then he smile.
I never thought of having such present, ever, on my life.

Thanks, again.
It was the most surprising moment in my life.

0 comments: