.

seposen untuk Porsche

Friday, November 15, 2013

Don't talk about responsibility to me..I've had enough

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 11/15/2013 11:00:00 AM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.

When I said I didn't bring my baby here, some people questioned me, why? I left my baby with my mum for this week, it's only for four days because I haven't find the right person to look after my child.

My house now is not the best choice right now. I even slept on the floor because my bed having a serious termittes problem plus bed bugs! I don't want my baby to slept on the floor like me. If I bring my baby here, another thing is my room is quite stuffy. It is small, there's no place to get fresh air and its at the kitchen.

Maybe some people think I'm giving excuses. But to HELL with ya, I don't care. I want the best for my baby. Not with the situation like this.

So when I fill in for eG Tukar, please grant my wishes.

0 comments: