.

seposen untuk Porsche

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

No Longer A Blogger

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 1/10/2018 09:15:00 AM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.

I don't know how to start. Now it has been almost 5 years since I left blogging. And to be exact, 2 years. Since my last post was somewhere on 2016. And I start to turn to IG as I think it is easier to update. Plus that I love cooking and mostly that it was I posted on. I knew that no longer have readers, and that is, before these years too. And I knew that I no longer creative to write. That my writing was no longer fun to read, informative and of all, effect other people in a positive way.

I guess getting married change me. Well, not actually getting married. But everything that happen in my life changed me and my idea. Idea on how I see the world. Idea about how I want the world to be like what I think.

I start to realized that the books I've been reading these years, the movies that I watch these whole years, actually start to develop new idea in my mind. New idea on how I should act and react to most of the things around me. I started to think that balance in man and woman should never be an argument. That we all, working women or either housewives, carries the same duty as men, or husband, that go out looking for rezeki.

My idea of being a religious housewife, to treat husband, or man, like a King. Was no longer bear in my mind. As some men starts to think, when they get married, their lives get easier. As there are person, entity, to prepare them clothes, a tidy and clean house, a warm bed, pregnant child to show them how powerful they are to give child in a womb of a woman, and that they are the King. And thinks like a King. And act like a King.

I might be rebellious. In my own, subtle way. And that posts on IGs, was just a camouflage. So that people still think that women nowadays still able to be 'that' women, long before.

I hope to raised child, that will respect women, as much as they respect their mother. And doesn't seen that a mother, is a home. Because not everyone loved to be at home. But I am pretty sure, everyone loved their mother.


0 comments: