.

seposen untuk Porsche

Monday, August 27, 2012

holiday for singlets

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 8/27/2012 11:03:00 AM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.

Yeay, InsyaAllah this long weekend I'm going for a holidayyy. I am excited since now that I got much money..yeah right. Before those notes will end to make up, dresses, pelamin and door gift and the list go on and on.

I have two places, Cameron Highland and Langkawi Island.. But when I surf on the internet booking for hotel at Cameron, the price is quite expensive. Over budget should I say, RM 400++ for a room/2 nights. Tak campur kos lain-lain macam bas, makan and jalan-jalan. So, total budget will be around MYR800 +/- for both places. Nevermind, that should be enough. Tomorrow I'll check on the ticket.

10% in progress...

0 comments: