.

seposen untuk Porsche

Friday, March 1, 2013

Why him?

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 3/01/2013 04:21:00 PM



Assalammualaikum w.b.t.

I've been asked by one of my 'client' about my husband one day. He was surprised when I told him that I'm married. Because of the feeling of unsatisfied I'm not invite him to our wedding, he throw out a few questions that I think was kinda funny, but really matured to his age. And when I think back of the Q's, I found out that I was actually answering the answer to myself, and few of my friends that been asking the same Q's over and over.

q1 : Why do you choose him? I thought that he will left you when he's on the boat?

Answer : I don't know why him. Don't think I have the anser for that.

q2 : Don't you feel worried when he's away? Don't you feel afraid that he will do something else?

Answer : I do. But it's life, I think. So we just have to keep pray for that thing will not happen.

q3 : Is he handsome?

Answer : No.

q4 : Why do you choose him then?

Answer : I felt secure. Maybe if I'm married to someone handsome, then somebody might steal my husband. But it's in God's hand, He's the one being fair and square I think. If the man is handsome, the wife might not be a Miss World. If the girl is beautiful, maybe the husband is just someone that's totally out of her league.

q5 : Then the handsome guy can shoot themselves for not marrying beautiful girls?

Answer : Hey, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

And the look on his face was a total upset. Maybe because of my answer. But he's too young to understand these thing. So I told him, when the time come, then he'll know. And he will learn about it :)






0 comments: