.

seposen untuk Porsche

Thursday, June 23, 2011

pemberitahuan

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 6/23/2011 09:34:00 PM
My laptop recently having difficulty to be turned on. The wire connecting the plug to the jack need to be twisted few times before the electricity flow into the laptop. My camera's with my manager. "Pinjam, Za."

Now i'm online-ing with the netbook that seems super lack of software and cd-dvd player. My external is with my partner, selamat beliau hensem. Kalau tak, tak kuberi external tu.

Hardly uploading and downloading any picture for my blog. Haven't pay for the bills up to two month until today. Hadn't change my facebook profile pic for the past few months. Moneys running out. No shopping for 2 months.

TAPI hahaha jangan ingat aku mudah mati kutu! Seronoknya gaji dah masuk. Banyak benda aku nak buat dan beli tapi...aku nak sangat wire laptopku semoga cepat pulih. Entah apa benda putus kat dalam tu, aku pun tak tau.

0 comments: