.

seposen untuk Porsche

Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's Pouring

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 12/18/2011 09:43:00 AM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.





How many people loves rain? I do. It's pouring now in Muar, few days been like this and I just love it. I love rain. It's kinda bring back good memories. Something that i missed a lot always happen when it's rain.

I used to heard that people who can smell rain, means they gonna die soon. I don't believe that. Because I just like the smell of rain. It's fresh, tangy and sweet. Or something like that.

It's Sunday morning, people went lazy in their beds. I woke up early. Wan been waking me up since three in the moring, then again at six. Asking me to take a bath but I rather curled into a ball under my comforter and sleep. Life's beautiful.



Allah berfirman “Ingatlah ketika ia membuat kamu mengantuk untuk memberi ketentreraman dari pihak Nya kepada kamu. Dan menurunkan hujan kepadamu dari langit guna memberihkan dirimu dengan itu, dan menghilangkan noda setan, memperteguh hatimu dan menapakkan kakimu kuat-kuat.” (QS Al Anfal [8]:11).

0 comments: