.

seposen untuk Porsche

Friday, May 18, 2012

Hari Guru itu Hari Aku

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 5/18/2012 10:45:00 AM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.



Ehehehehehehehehem!

Hahah yessss...I never thought I won...I never thought I was up-to-date enough to won this award. However, you guys are so cute. Thanks.





Fyi, we need to wear like a student and we're taking big effort to make it happen. Some of us have been borrowing shoes, scarf and baju kurung from the student.




I also bought another shoe to match with my uniform. Back then, students who wear satin as their school uniform is considered as rich enough.





Kesemua pelajar tingkatan enam ini sudah mempunyai anak. Sekian.







Berarak ke dalam dewan.



Masuk-masuk jek dewan, tepukan gemuruh dari pelajar. Siap ada karpet merah lagi beb!


 Red rose as a symbol of appreciation....no?



Selepas itu bermulalah rombongan guru dari kelas ke kelas. The firt class was nice. We've been entertained by 3 students who show their talent to dance!

But my eyes was glued to the thing in red box.


Finally!! I'm having a small portion of this deliciously tempting oreo cheesecake. There's lotsa food. Pizza aje dah datang dari tiga company, nasi beriani, nasi ayam, nasi beringin, chicken chop, roti jala, spageti and chips. Banyaklah. I love Hari Guru (sebab banyak makanan).

Itu sajek kot. Lopeh ni taktau la mano skola den dapek posting.

1 comments:

shahfariengademin on May 18, 2012 at 1:51 PM said...

perrrghh..terbaik lah ko zai...saluuttee....hehe