.

seposen untuk Porsche

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Stretchmark

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 8/27/2013 10:41:00 PM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.



It's normal to have strecthmark for a pregnant woman. Most pregnant woman will have that but some of them, who doesn't gain weight as much as I am, would have less mark. Which make them stay sexy until the end of the pregnancy.

Compared to me, I used to reduce it by rubbing my tummy especially the stretching area with olive oil. It really helps overcome the itchy feeling. Now after a few weeks I haven't done that, my tummy start to feel itchy I almost scratch it most of the time. It really makes me feel uncomfortable! Why oh why I forgot to bring my bottle of olive oil back with me.

Stretchmark are often a result of rapid stretching of the skin associated with rapid growth or rapid weight changes. Stretch marks formed during pregnancy, usually during the last trimester, and usually on the belly, but also commonly occurring on the breasts, thighs, hips, lower back and buttocks. Source from Wiki.

I'm on the last trimester of my pregnancy stage, and due to that maybe it start to feel very itchy as the rapid growth of the baby inside (could it be? hahah).

However, I really need to find a cure for my unbeatable itchness or else, I would end up scratching to my heart content and the results would cry me a river after I'm delivering my baby!

0 comments: