.

seposen untuk Porsche

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Plan for the big 'M'

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 6/03/2012 09:55:00 AM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.

I am soo happy right now since the date has been set up. InsyaAllah another 6 months 4 days from now. Planning for a marriage is fun. But when you count up the total amount that would take place, boleh pengsan! It's true when people say, today if you don't have 30 thousand ringgit, don't ever dream to get married. Few~

Now I'm looking for the photographer that still available on my date. I've past few that is very good, but since by that time we don't have specified date yet, so I let them go. Now, all of them are fully booked. Why end of year is always the most popular time to get together?

Can I have like a budget planner that may help me using my money wisely? Now that I'm trying to cut down a little bit from my monthly shop.

For the cooking things and ingredients, I let mak and abah decide it. I'm just giving out the cash (nooooooo~) and let them buy what they want, what their heart desire. My part would be the other, like pelamin, photographer, candy buffet, kad jemputan and berkat. **baru perasan tak masukkan kos kad jemputan dalam bajet pffftt**

This is my budget shortlist :)


Tengok tu, lupa nak masukkan bajet candy buffet pulak!!

Whatever. This is just the raw cost. I'm trying to go for as low as possible. This month I need to nail few photographers and their quotation. Next month, pelamin! :)

0 comments: