.

seposen untuk Porsche

Saturday, July 23, 2011

so cheesy-weesy

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 7/23/2011 07:11:00 PM
Before having a real boyfie (i mean, the one that i can stay more than a week or so), i never knew what it would feel to be misses and missed someone. Before this, the one that i'd cried a river is basically...my cats!

My life kinda change having someone around me. Someone that would wake me up in the middle of the night, someone who i would share my personal thought, showing bored faces when i went into the ladies section at the mall, someone who walk right behind me in the bookshop afraid of getting lost, finishing my last bite of chicken or beef, smile at me when i saw him making funny faces...and who would know that i would love to see that now!

What more can i say...he's away and thanks,we're still looking at the same sky :)


0 comments: