.

seposen untuk Porsche

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pizza

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 11/10/2011 11:06:00 PM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.





I was sooo hungry tonight that I think it'd be better if I ate something rather than sleep with empty stomach. So, I was looking in the fridge and find out...walla!





Crabmeat, mozzarella and mayo! Just nice. Then I chopped some shallots (I love shallots coz it makes the pizza sweet) and get myself few slices of bread. Oh yes, I looooove Tabasco Sauce. You must have this one in order to feel like you eat at Pizza Hut. Oh, no matter. Some people just don't like it as much as I do ;p








How to ;

Spread mayo as much as you like on one side, place crabmeat, shallots and grated mozzarella. Put one slices on the top and put it in your sandwich maker.





Tadaa...done! Your not-so-pizza-sandwiches is ready to eat, baby!

And other thing is...




(n_n)



0 comments: