.

seposen untuk Porsche

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

pilihan terbaikkah?

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 8/25/2010 04:40:00 PM
seldom feels like this. when there's a time that i need to make decision, i make up my mind too. i was certain, am not going to look back.

but there's also a time, when i've decided, and then i was thinking back. is this the best thing to do? when it wasn't certain, i wasn't sure whether it was the right choice. and guilty take place.

at one point, i need to step on my feet. here's my choice.

i'm sorry for everything. i'm just being nice but sometimes, i wasn't on the right track.

of all, this might be the time. i don't know. i'm just...guess. don't blame me. i'd do nothing. you're the one who get yourself with it.


***

mati ko lipas. sape suh masuk celah-celah meja aku?!

1 comments:

Ai said...

this post pointed to me...