.

seposen untuk Porsche

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 2/12/2012 08:56:00 AM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.



Morning everyone. I woke up this morning and find out that I've been missing out my day at home where I could make breakfast, serve coffee or just ordered roti canai for my family. Here in my new home, I was quite (a lot actually) too lazy to cook.


I always love pancake. It's super duper easy! Just place 1 egg, 1 cup of self raised flour, 2 tbs of melted butter, 1 cup of fresh milk in your food processor.


Serve it while it's still hot with your favourite preserves, honey or chcolate syrup.


Sometimes I do make some alteration regarding the recipe. It turns out sometimes like apam balik but my version, I would use peanut butter instead of crushed groundnut.


I miss pancake.




pics credits to Google

0 comments: