.

seposen untuk Porsche

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm a bride to be from Johore

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 2/04/2012 12:55:00 PM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.


Right now I'm at Kulai...kinda visiting my aunts' here but later I'll ask his son to send me to bus station. So that by this evening I'll be arriving hometown. Mak keep asking whether I'm going back home or not. Since tomorrow they're going to visit my sister.

My friends keep asking me to upload my engagement picca. It's not that I don't want, but really there's nothing interesting nor beautiful enough to show. Thanks to my sister, it's just an amature photographer who blindly clicking half of my face with my eyes closed *pffffttt* I'll upload later when I'm ready (which means I'll need to edit some of it).

Being someones' fiance doesn't mean that I'm qualified to be a housewife, mind ya. Mak keep asking me to clean the fish, chicken and cook. Oh, boring duties.

I was looking for the photographer. Photographer need earlier bookking and I think right now it's a perfect time to start viewing some of their portfolio and works plus quotation they might offer. Yippie!! My cousin introduces me to one of them. But I think I need to keep my saving if I want to hire them. They are super expensive ( according to my point of account statement) but very good.

Seriously if you're looking just a photographer to take picture, just for the sake of picture ONLY, then you may get RM650-1000 per package. But if you're looking for something special, that you want to remember it for the last of your life then you might need to spent at least RM1500 and above (might be RM4000) for such a photographer.

Some of them that I've been note down :




This is from Oh Chenta. I've been following this guy (oh chenta, mind you) since last year, I love their outcome. It's beautiful.


This one I got while I was surfing through My Amethyst fashion blog, kotakpetak pictures is their name. I just emailed them for the quotation and packages they might offer.






One of my friend involved in this bussiness and this is his artwork. It's beautiful ya know. And I've known him for the past 4 5 years I think, check out Eleven Shooter for more info.

This is something that I think I need to make early survey. Because sometimes they got promotions with the price we never expected. So, early bird gets worm.

**kalau sesiapa ada contact mana-mana wedding photographer please do leave a link website or facebook here ya (n_n)

0 comments: