.

seposen untuk Porsche

Monday, February 6, 2012

Time

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 2/06/2012 12:28:00 AM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.


Remember to answer the salam 'Waalaikummussalam' ok, not 'Waalaikumsalam'. Now, you do get the different right?

Back to me. I was gaining some kilos few weeks at Johore. Maybe it was the Nasi Lemak Anggerik, or maybe it was the Sambal Sotong that I keep going there whenever possible after work.

I remember back when I was still a student. I was doing almost 3 things at the same time. I'm studying, working and fell in love. Normal? Haha I thought I was kinda supernatural, but maybe it's actually supernormal for a student's life.

It's actually taking a lot of courage for me to work, and study at the same time, maintaining what I've lost for the past few semester. I find that working makes me manage my time wisely. I woke up at 6.30 for solah. Then continue to sleep until 7 or 8, because class sometimes start at ten or eleven. Remaining time (from 8 until 10) I used to huddle my pillow again, dreaming, take a shower and choose what I need to wear, and sometimes watching videos. After that I would waiting for the bus to take me to classes, that should be around 15 to 30 minutes standing inside the bus stop. If I think it was late enough, I walk. I still have some time..

After class, I walk back to my hostel. Sometimes I do lunch with Zatil around campus, I love Anjung Budi's Nasi Ayam, it was delicious even though the chicken was small ( I think ). Sometimes if we have our free time, we would go as far as Queensbay just to have SR Blackpepper Chicken Chop with Rice or Mc D's. And I still have the time..

Around 2 to 3pm I would be in my room. Taking just a little nap until 4 before going back to class until 5 or 6pm, then I would rush to Queensbay ( I work there ) until 11.30pm. At that time, I would just taking a shower and sleep. And there goes my time..

The situation a bit different when it comes to exam week. Where I would study whenever possible during working. There's a time I was falling asleep while working because I haven't enough sleep, studying. The customer came and wake me up. Haha

But life as a student do challenge me. And if I was being offered to be a student again, I would think twice. Because the air wouldn't be the same, the people wouldn't be same, even the place is change now and then. And I still have the time..

I have all the time to do all those things. And sometimes I forgot to whom have gave us time and wealth. Whom we should follow guidelines and path.



Demi masa!
Sesungguhnya manusia dalam kerugian,
Kecuali orang-orang yang percaya, dan membuat kerja-kerja kebaikan,
dan saling berwasiat pada yang benar, dan saling berwasiat untuk bersabar.
(103:1-3)

0 comments: