.

seposen untuk Porsche

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wedding Portraiture

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 2/25/2012 01:46:00 PM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.


I love wedding portraiture. It's simple, sweet and beautiful.I love garden wedding. Not the English one, mind you. It's too plain for me. I love the Asian style. Where the clear river flows, dead trees with dark brunette color, green surrounding with white flower, blue sky and white/pink caftan gowns. Is there any caftan gowns? I just love the soft material on caftan **slap forehead** berangan.

Actually I don't really like taking picture with such heavy make-up plus heavy beads dresses. I prefer it to be sweet, simple and fresh.

I was getting photographers offering their services which is absolutely gorgeous! But I need to mind the price if I want to hire them. Good thing comes with good price. Right?

0 comments: