.

seposen untuk Porsche

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

bila nak keluar ni?!!

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 10/19/2011 02:54:00 PM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.






The dream : I'm dying to make my own Tiramisu
The reality: The ingredients can't be found here

I'm counting the days, when la I can meet him. Since I'm going to drag him to Giant at Kesang Laut because, Econsave lack of baking ingredients make me see it no more than a normal grocery. They don't provide cream cheese, tiramisu biscuits, mascarpone, mozzarella and whipping cream. The bakery here also doesn't have bread improver and bread softener. So, the best way to get baking ingredient is at Giant Kesang Laut! But I have to wait until Wan came here and take me out first. Since my father seems like he doesn't ever want to go there.


Oh yes, I'm also dying to bake this also. It's one of my favourite and even my family doesn't eat cheese (muak katanyer) it's ok. Still have my aunt next door (n_n)




0 comments: