.

seposen untuk Porsche

Thursday, October 6, 2011

because we're different

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 10/06/2011 04:51:00 PM
Oh, i'm such a tearjerker! And for him, unfortunately he's not in the same interest as mine. So, just be it.



A walk to remember




Trust me, the book or the novel, both of it succesfully made me cry a river. The book is better than the play, for sure. Everytime i ask Wan to watch the movie with me (thinking that he will never ever ever read the book), he usually have something to come up with. Like going out, watching other movies...he, on the contrary..love something like this




Hantu kak limah balik rumah




0r this...


Hantu bonceng





So it's quite hard bringing him to movie because, technically we've got our own taste. Literally then we're just end up wandering around the shopping complex or worse, on the road. As for me, being tearjerker on such movie never give any problem. Others that i'm willing to spent my box of tissue are...



Windstruck




Romantic and die...i love that idea. But somehow i'd never hope it come to alive, if you know what i mean. The 'Stay' song from Maurice William being played like 2 3 times in this song makes me wanna dance in the rain too~



Titanic




Even though i've watched this hundred times but still, tears still rolling down from my eyes each time I saw Rose's holding the blue pendant that holds the memory between her, Jack and Titanic. One of my friends' once told me this '...tengok cerita Titanic? Lepas tu nangis-nangis...' I guess his girlfriend and I are just in the same condition where we're going crazy nangis tarik-tarik rambut dan tumbuk dada..nah, u'uh.

The best of differences is that we're able to learn and accept something new.

0 comments: