.

seposen untuk Porsche

Monday, October 31, 2011

Missing

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 10/31/2011 10:09:00 PM
Assalammualaikum w.b.t.





Alhamdulillah, today I received a call from my bestfriend way back there at uni. Sure I miss him so much. Syakirin. Back then we used to lunch each and every day at Restu. Anything regarding men and boyfriend, I asked him. He's a boy with a perfect package. No doubt he's a player but I didn't care that much. We're good friends. We can talk almost about every thing. From life, love, friendships and even those things that start with capital letter 's' and end with 'x'.






Then tonight Manap message me. He was listening to a radio when he heard the song Tanya Sama Pokok from Angelica. He reminds me on how me, him and Bibi we're doing the action for that song. It was hilarious! We're doing that while we're standing in a group ready to march. And we're just playing around when everybody was so damn serious in the middle of the day. Of course, because of playing to much, we got punished.

If Shakirin is the person that I shared many things with, Manap is someone who each and everytime, full of those crazy things that I loved to be with. I remembered on how our idea being combined for the drama during the annual continuous training at the Naval base, and it turn out to be a big success. Everyone loved it and enjoyed it very much. As Shakirin, well, he's a hearthrobe of the drama.

I missed them very much. I remember Wan asking me, 'do you even like your Palapes time?'. It took a long time to answer that. People come with different attitudes and morales and we have to absorb it time by time. It is frustrated. But then, when it comes to an end. Regardless of how much we spent time together, we're starting to miss each and every one of us. Then I say, 'I'd love them. I love them so much. As much as they have been giving me a wonderful time and colors of memories.'

Syukur...Alhamdulillah. Allah have given me those time. Those memories that I'll hold, each and every part of it in my life. It was not a book, but it's a chapter that I'll keep turning page by page, just to remember how much it makes my life so beautiful.




0 comments: