.

seposen untuk Porsche

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

how to tackle your in-laws : trifle

Posted by kaki ayam a.k.a. ceker at 10/11/2011 09:49:00 AM
Recently I've been dying to try out as much dessert as I like. But somehow, it always turn out to be cubajaya since I'm a total zero in cooking and that I'm following hundred percent from the recipe. Few of the recipes that I've been collecting from my friends really working out very well. You know the kinda person that giving compliment and asking for the recipe and try it out and then making money out of it..yup, it's me!

Few recipes that I've been trying and making a big success is basically...puddings! I love pudding very much. And I think that the simplest way to tackle your family, friends, husband and in-laws is through the perut! And dessert is like the best. I think it's better giving out something simple, first, then comes the main meal and so on.







Trifle.
Simple, taste good.

Bahan-bahannya:
Swiss roll (pandan/strawberry/vanilla) ataupun kek buku yang biasa (coklat/vanilla)

4 sdb tepung kastard (aku pakai Bird's custard)
1 tin susu cair
1 tin air
4 sdb gula pasir

13g serbuk agar-agar/jeli (aku pakai Nona)
250g/ 1 cawan gula pasir
1 liter air

1 tin laici
1 tin buah-buahan campuran


Cara-caranya:




Potong kek gulung dengan tebal 1 inci ke 1 1/2 inci dan susun dalam mangkuk kaserol ataupun dalam cawan cantik macam dalam gambar (di atas).

Laici dan buahan-buahan campuran diasingkan dari airnya. Air buahan campuran dan laici disiram atas kek gulung. Pastikan kek gulung basah.





Masakkan campuran tepung kastard, air, susu cair dan gula. Masakkan sampai pekat dan mendidih dan terus dituangkan ke atas susunan kek lapis.












Susunkan laici dan buahan campuran di atas lapisan kastard.












Dalam periuk lain, kacau serbuk agar-agar, air (ikut sukatan pada pek agar-agar/ jeli) dan gula sampai larut. Kemudian, baru masakkan atas api sampai mendidih. Dan terus tuangkan di atas lapisan buah-buahan tadi.










Let it chilled in a freezer for half an hour and then enjoy it with a scoop of ice-cream or just have it like that.











Yum yum~

0 comments: